-Financial Tools Futures Market--TRADE IDEAS-- OPTION ALERTS -BENZINGA PRO-

« Home | Stocks to Watch for the Last Day of 2011 » | Few setups for your watchlist » | New Long Setups To Watch » | Stocks on Watch For Tomorrow » | A Very Happy Christmas to all my Readers !! » | Momentum stocks to watch before Christmas day » | Watch these Stocks Tomorrow » | 3 Long setups to watch on Wednesday » | Stocks Watchlist For Tuesday, Dec 20 » | Stocks on watch for next week » 

Saturday, December 31, 2011 

Wishing you a very happy 2012 !!!!


Dearest Investors,

I would like to thank all of you for being subscribers of my newsletter and for following me on Twitter. 2011 has been a successful year for the blog with some great wins for my readers. I look forward to another great year in 2012 with more amazing profit opportunities.

I personally wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thank you for your support throughout 2011 and I look forward to sharing, meeting and working with more of you in 2012. Enjoy some great bubbly at midnight and please drink with responsibility. May you and your loved ones have a joyful 2012.

All the best !!

Sincerely,

AC

Bookmark and Share

Dear AC,
Many thanks for this post and all other posts. I've enjoyed learning Trade Ideas from you. Someone who is as generous as you are in teaching and sharing deserves a new year filled with abundance, peace and happiness. Wish you a fabulous 2012 !!

Best regards

Terry

Hi AC, Many thanks for your wonderful massage! I hope 2012 for you more successful...

Kevin

How time flies!!! Congratulations to all your successes this year and wishing you more next year...

Have a wonderful New Year and a fun holiday.

Maxi

Happy New Year to everyone, hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for!

Mitchell

nice blog and nice analytical work. found you at stocktwits. i'm alias stubbybrown. the best to you in 2012.

mike

I'm new here but thanks for your your time and insight! Looking forward to 2012!

Happy New Year AC and sincere thanks for your continued enthusiasm and sharing your smart analysis that I've enjoyed and taken benefit from in 2011. Keep up the great work and I toast your continued success in 2012.

Best wishes

Malaysiaman.

Post a Comment
Contact

About Me

    Photobucket
  • I'm a 48 year old Independent Trader using proprietary technical analysis with more than 20 years experience of investing in the US stock markets. I started this blog in 2006 simply as a way to share my thoughts about capital, risk management, and trading. My blog contains only my personal opinion and is provided for informational purposes only.

  • Benzinga.com supporter

    Benzinga.com supporter



    FREE NEWSLETTER

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Subscribe my feed :

    Support AC

    • Support AC Investor Blog, Donate with PayPal

    Advertising

      Interested in advertising on AC Investor Blog ? Click Here

    TRANSLATOR

    Site Information

    Stock Market Blogroll

    Friends BLOGROLL

    ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


Add to Google